Skip to content
- Advised Africa Economic Zones with its joint venture agreement for all aspects of the creation of a new special economic zone in Eldoret.
- Advising a client (in a consortium with PWC) on the financing of a number of road infrastructure projects, which will include PPPs and project finance.
- Advising Kenyatta University in respect of its PPP project for student accommodation – the first of its kind in Kenya.
- Advising on a proposed project for the construction of an oil pipeline to span several East African Countries.
- Appointed by the International Finance Corporation to assist it in advising the Government of Kenya to set up the Konza Technology City ICT Park.
- Advised West Indian Ocean Cable Company Limited (“WIOCC”), the sponsor of the EASSY undersea cable, in respect of all Kenyan law aspects of the undersea cable operations and business in Kenya.
- Advised on the Government of Kenya’s East African Marine System (TEAMS) project.