Minimum Entry Requirements
- LLB degree from a Kenyan or foreign university with an Upper 2nd Class Honours; and
- Proof of application for admission to the Kenya School of Law (“KSL”), for the upcoming academic year.
- Applications for pupillage should contain the following:
- cover letter;
- curriculum vitae, highlighting any relevant work experience and extracurricular activities;
- personal statement on why you are the best candidate to work at HH&M;
- two supporting reference letters; and
- copies of certificates and transcripts.
Time of submission: April\May
All applications for pupillage should be addressed and sent to:Kiragu Kimani
Hamilton Harrison & Mathews
P.O. Box 30333
Nairobi – 00100